Invisalign® —The Clear Alternative to Braces®
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. Dr. Gary H. Schuberth is a Certified Invisalign ® Provider. To discuss Invisalign treatment, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment or visit the Invisalign website.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Schuberth ‘s clinical expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2-3 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Schuberth has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Schuberth about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 18 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 36, but both will vary from case to case.