Thank you for visiting the web site of Schuberth Orthodontics. Our site provides important information about our practice that will help you become familiar with orthodontics. Our office is committed to providing you with the highest quality of care. We will make every effort to ensure that your first visit with us is a comfortable and informative experience.
Orthodontic problems require specialized care. Patients who have dental and facial irregularities should see an orthodontist. Our specific qualifications in the design, application and control of corrective appliances will bring teeth, lips and jaws into proper alignment for optimal facial balance.
The practice of Dr. Schuberth has the specialized equipment, facility and staff to properly address today’s most demanding orthodontic needs in a warm and caring environment. Our office is located at 50 N. Ela Street in downtown Barrington, just north of Lake Cook Road. Please call 847-381-7081 to set up your free initial examination and consultation with Dr. Schuberth.
Our goal is to provide you with the highest standard of treatment and an enjoyable experience. We are happy that you are visiting our web site. Please feel free to e-mail or call us with any questions. Thank you for stopping by!
Our orthodontic practice is dedicated to providing the finest quality orthodontic treatment in a friendly, enjoyable and caring environment. It is our goal to:
- Create extremely satisfied patients
- Create beautiful smiles and excellent bites
- Create raving and confident referrals
Provide an enthusiastic and dedicated staff
- View our office hours and scheduling information here.
- Read about different orthodontic problems here, here, and here.
- Find out more about orthodontic appliances such as headgear, retainers, Invisalign and clear braces.
- Learn more about Dr. Schuberth.
- Meet our staff!
- View the Before and After photo gallery for examples of Dr. Schuberth’s finished cases.
- Read real testimonials from Dr. Schuberth’s wonderful patients!
- Call us at 847-381-7081 if you have any questions or to set up a complimentary examination with Dr. Schuberth.